The World's Smallest Stage Amp - All You Need For Any Gig!
Since hitting the streets in February 2009, the ultra-compact ZT Lunchbox amplifier
has changed the way many players think about amps. The Lunchbox has proven that
an amp does not need to be big to be loud, or expensive to sound great. That
you can actually gig with an amp that weighs less than 10 pounds. Doubters have
become believers – The Lunchbox really delivers.
Packing 200 watts of power, the Lunchbox has enough output for a jam or live
gig, and world-class tone that has pros using it in the studio as well as onstage.
Unlike any other amp close to its size, it has the muscle to handle any effects
you throw in front of it, and the warmth and depth to sound great with single-coil
pickups as well as humbuckers.
Go ahead, plug in and see for yourself. Then, lift your jaw up off the floor,
toss your Lunchbox in a backpack with some cords and pedals, and get out there
• Ambience effect (open-back cabinet simulation)
• Variable Headphone/DI Output
• Custom Ultra-High Performance 6.5" Speaker, Switchable
• External Speaker Output (8 ohms min.)
• Aux Input on 1/8" Stereo Jack
• Voltage switch 115V/230V
• 200W Class A/B Power Amplifier
• Ultra-low latency circuit for player responsiveness
• Pure analog front-end, with diode overdrive capability
• Proprietary dynamic tone shaping
• Vintage modeled tone stack
• Class A/B output stage with unregulated linear supply
• Sealed-box speaker tuning
Dimensions: 7.5" x 9.8" x 4.4"/192mm x 250mm x 112mm
Weight: 9.5 lbs./4.3kg
Peak Output: 120 dB at 1 meter
Controls: Volume, Gain, Tone, Ambience, Line Out/Headphone Level