A Half-stack In A Box!
The Club is ZT Amplifiers’ premium, stage-ready musical instrument amplifier.
It offers a no-compromise output level and frequency range while remaining true
to the ZT design spirit of compact and lightweight gear for the real world.
Like all ZT products, the Club is simple and intuitive enough to allow anyone
to plug and play without much effort.
The Club is the amp that shows what ZT can accomplish without limits. With
the Lunchbox, ZT proved that a tiny amp can hold its own on stage. Now we introduce
a compact, lightweight 12” combo that can hold its own with anything.
Sharing the same proprietary electronics design of the Lunchbox amp, the Club
is capable of delivering 200 watts with output over 130dB…at only 22 pounds
and just a few inches bigger than the custom 12” driver inside.
The Club expands on the Lunchbox platform by featuring separate bass &
treble controls, an effects loop, and a traditional reverb. The rock-solid enclosed
cabinet reinforces the Club’s serious, kick-you-in-the-chest low end.
Highs and mids are detailed, with rich harmonics and an immediate attack that
lets the player really connect with the amp.
The Club is ZT with the gloves off. There is simply no stage it won’t
• EFX Loop
• Plate Style Reverb
• Variable Headphone/DI Output
• Custom Ultra-High Performance 12” Speaker, Switchable
• External Speaker Output (8 ohms min.)
• Aux Input on 1/8” Stereo Jack
• Voltage switch 115V/230V
• 200W Class A/B Power Amplifier
• Ultra-low latency circuit for player responsiveness
• Pure analog front-end, with diode overdrive capability
• Proprietary dynamic tone shaping
• Vintage modeled tone stack
• Class A/B output stage with unregulated linear supply
• Sealed-box speaker tuning
Dimensions (H x W x D): 14" x 15" x 9.25"/357mm x 381mm x 235mm
Weight: 22 lbs./10kg
Peak Output: 131 dB at 1 meter
Controls: Volume, Gain, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Line Out/Headphone Level