The combination of Mahogany and Cedar makes for a very warm sounding guitar, well
suited to softer musical styles. The Folk model provides an excellent mid-range
response as well due to its smaller & more narrow body size which is ideal
for fingerstyle players.
This guitar features a Custom Polished finish that produces a luster that falls
between semi-gloss and high-gloss. The finish is not only gorgeous to look at
but is exceptionally responsive. Includes QII electronics with built-in tuner.
• Top : Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
• Back & Sides : Solid Mahogany
• Neck : Mahogany Integrated Set Neck
• Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood
• Nut & Saddle : Compensated Tusq® by Graphtech
• Truss Rod : Double Function
• Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
Proudly handcrafted in Canada.
A brief introduction to Seagull Acoustic Guitars: